GSA Schedule 70
GSA Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract administered by the Federal Supply Service (FSS) of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA).
The key identifying information for ASD's GSA Schedule follows:
GSA Schedule 70 Contract Number: GS-35F-0220U
GSA Schedule 70 Contract Period: January 31, 2013
Link to ASD's GSA Schedule 70 on GSA Advantage!
Under GSA Schedule 70 ASD can provide the following services:
GENERAL PURPOSE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES
SIN 132-51 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or
Other Information Services
- Other Information Technology Services
This GSA Schedule is open to all U.S. federal government
agencies throughout the world. Any agency of the U.S. Government
may take advantage of Schedule 70 task orders to secure products
and services in a variety of skill areas including systems
analysis, design, and installation; programming; and integrated
logistics support. Additionally, the E-Government Act of 2002,
Section 211, authorizes GSA to enable states and local
governments to utilize this GSA Schedule. State
and local program managers should check with their procurement
officers for prevailing policies and practices.
Ordering information on this GSA Schedule 70 is available on GSA's online ordering system, GSA Advantage!